Als ich wisse das Morgen der Erde enden wuerde, immernoch wurd ich mein Apfelbaum pflanzen.

Even if I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree. - Martin Luther

"Factory work's easier on the back, and I don't mind it, understand, but a man becomes what he does. Got to watch that. That's why I keep at farmin' although the crops haven't ever throve. It's the doin' that's important." Madison Wheeler in Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Quiz

In the spirit of all the end of year testing that students are slogging through... a quiz.


What happened at our house tonight?

A)  The Woodsman and I built 6 raised beds in a little under two hours even though there was a Celtics game on at the time.
B)  My eldest child attempted to help out by collecting the eggs and storing them in the fridge, but accidentally mixed up the eggs that were already hard boiled and the ones that are raw.  Now, like Ramona Quimby, we don't know which ones can go in our lunches.
C)  I planted cucumbers and the first of my squash using my head lamp.  Who says you need light to garden?
D)  I finally sent my mom a mother's day card along with a donation to help women around the world.
E)  All of the above.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  Click here to make your own honor donation. 

Check back later for the answer - possibly in video form.

No comments:

Post a Comment