Als ich wisse das Morgen der Erde enden wuerde, immernoch wurd ich mein Apfelbaum pflanzen.

Even if I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree. - Martin Luther

"Factory work's easier on the back, and I don't mind it, understand, but a man becomes what he does. Got to watch that. That's why I keep at farmin' although the crops haven't ever throve. It's the doin' that's important." Madison Wheeler in Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon

Sunday, March 9, 2014

In Like a Dragon....

The boy and I have been having a great time making his cakes the past few years.  This year was no exception.  The cake wasn't perfect - but he loved it.  There's nothing better than seeing your kids overflow with excitement.  If you want some simple kid's cake ideas Family Fun has some wonderful ones.  All of the cakes we've made have involved simple steps and easy to locate decorating items.  Maybe best of all - they allow the kids to be very involved in creating their own cakes.  This one was perfect for a mother/son baking adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment