Als ich wisse das Morgen der Erde enden wuerde, immernoch wurd ich mein Apfelbaum pflanzen.

Even if I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree. - Martin Luther

"Factory work's easier on the back, and I don't mind it, understand, but a man becomes what he does. Got to watch that. That's why I keep at farmin' although the crops haven't ever throve. It's the doin' that's important." Madison Wheeler in Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon

Saturday, October 27, 2012

That's the Way We Play

 
 
Last week my cousin, Adventure Bob, came along to the soccer game.  He is a phenomenal photographer, and he did a great job of catching Soccer Boy, and his friend Ball Boss in action.  I love how both of these boys use their whole body to play.  They're pure joy to watch.  The other players on the team are also really good; we just didn't catch any of them in action this time.
 







Good Game Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment