On one of the last runs down I started to think that skiing is a lot like life...
1) You never really know how many runs you'll get in before your time runs out.
2) Sometimes the conditions are terrible, sometimes they're wonderful, but what really makes it a good day is being there together.
3) If you relax and remember to breathe even the hard parts get easier.
4) It's good to wait for each other - that way you can help pick each other up if you fall.
5) If you go too fast you get out of control.
So long ski season 2016 - here's hoping there's snow in November.
|Not a picture of this year. |
We were on the slopes more than any other season and I forgot to take pictures every single time.